Why Choose brick for your home?
1. Brick has been proven for centuries.
What began as a building essential more than 5,000 years ago is still the best material to use today! Bricks today are subject to much more stringent manufacturing processes than used in the past, which results in an even more consistently performing end-product.
2. Brick offers superior protection over other wall cladding materials
The story of the Three Little Pigs is just as true today as it was when it was first told to children long ago. Research confirms that genuine clay brick provides superior shelter in three major categories.
• Fire Protection.
• High wind protection.
• Superior moisture control.
3. Because brick is the most sustainable green building material made.
Given the significance buildings have on energy consumption, brick should be part of a comprehensive green strategy because today’s brick includes:
• Inherently Natural Ingredients.
• Countless Recycling Options.
• Minimal Waste.
• Brick is the first masonry material that can attain a “Certificate of Environmental Claims” from a third party source.
• Environmentally Friendly Manufacturing Processes.
• Low Embodied Energy to Manufacture Brick.
4. With all this said, brick is definitely one of the best choices you can make when it comes to performance, longevity, beauty and “going green” So if you’re interested in making you yard, patio or home more interesting to look at and more functional, call Tony’s Masonry today for a free estimate!
Call or contact us today, and we’ll get you started! (718) 356-4437